sookee
04071987
NTU, NBS
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
I practically walked the whole of CBD area today. First up, we had to find our way to the SGX centre to open my CDP account. Then we walked from Shenton Way to OCBC Securities near UOB Plaza to open a trading account. Plus I was in stilettos! Why did I have to torture myself man? And since I'm already out, I wanted to pop over to Times at Marina Square to get Breaking Dawn (and since I have some vouchers from there). We stopped by Gelare at City Link to have our fave choc chip waffle with ice-cream before heading over to Marina Square because my feet were breaking (hahaha excuses, I just wanted to have it). I got the book for $6.25 after handing over my vouchers (yay hahaha) and we headed back to Bishan for dinner at his house (crabs!) before sending me home around 9-ish. I was out since 1-ish. I'm dead beat.I need a job. Like. Real soon. Before my account goes busted.
♥ 11:23 PM